Beiträge von MPower

The stairs is included with the plot. It won't be easy to map a reasonably good looking way there.

Yes, but it looks very ugly with stairs and 2 garages upstairs which can only be reached on foot and cannot be used, just meaningless

Please could you write your request in english as the translator doesn't work that good.

Hello, I have a problem with the villa I bought because there are steps leading to it, and there are 2 garages, but there is no road for cars and there is a lot of space, I wrote here to ask if you can remove the steps and add one in their place way to the villa, except that it will be more convenient for me, but it will also be much better, because it is an ugly villa with 2 garages that can not be reached by anything other than walking or by helicopter

Name in spiel: MPower

Hallo, mein Problem ist, dass die Villa, die ich gekauft habe, Stufen hat und 2 Garagen hat, aber es gibt keine Möglichkeit, ein Auto zu bekommen. Können Sie mir helfen, wenn Sie die Stufen entfernen und zumindest einen Weg zur Villa machen können? kann Ihre Kolitis parken, es wird sogar besser aussehen, danke für die Aufmerksamkeit guten Abend ab MPower

https://imgur.com/a/7dSfYJw

Antrag auf Entsperrung der Serial

Name des gesperrten Accounts: xCrazyKING

Serial des gesperrten Computers: B406BD1AD970EA173A5245400A7524B3

Begründung - Deshalb hat sich eine andere Person auf meinem Computer eingeloggt: While I was banned because I was always outside my brother was playing from my computer, which he did before, when I entered his account, he locked his, even he first confessed because he thought they were banned forever. When I told him that his account was locked and how it could be done, then he confessed, I'm sorry to bother you, but he can't get into his account. Thanks for the attention good night.

Hi, like my brother and I were playing on different computers, I had contacted admin and we had no problem, but today his got locked, because we are on 1 router and the system does not allow it name on his accaunt is xCrazyKING thank you in advance.

Antrag auf eine Vortex

InGame-Name: MPower

Spielstunden:1006h

Fahrzeug welches umgesetzt werden soll (Name): BMX

Fahrzeug welches umgesettet werden soll (ID/Fahrgestellnummer): 30977 [x] Hiermit bestätige ich das ich 1000 Spielstunden auf meinem Account habe.

[x] Hiermit bestätige ich das das oben genannte Fahrzeug zu einer Vortex umgesettet werden soll.

Hallo ich schreibe im Forum, weil ich seit mehr als einem Jahr nicht gespielt habe und ich mein Passwort vergessen habe, wenn du es mir ändern oder es mir senden kannst, weil ich mich nicht einloggen kann. Danke.

Nickname : MPower